EdicionesDelantal is composer Sonia Megías‘ publishing company. She created it in 2011 at the Newyorker neighborhood of Brooklyn as DelantalEditions, and it has the Madrilian neighborhood of Lavapiés as its current headquarters.
EdicionesDelantal is focused on publishing pieces by its editor, Sonia Megías, and specially the ones that use staff on paper.
The five collections:
– ColecciónSolo contains pieces for solo instrument or solo voice
– ColecciónCámara is composed by pieces for chamber groups up to 4 instruments
– ColecciónEnsemble is made by pieces for instrumental groups for 5 or more instruments
– ColecciónSinfónica is dedicated to pieces for bigger groups
– ColecciónVoces contains music for choir, for vocal ensembles, or whatever piece with the voice as the main character
To read the the composer’s chronological works catalog (osm), please press this link.
To read the chronological arteSonías catalog (asm), we mean, versions and arrangements, please press this other link.
If you are interested in any work or arteSonía that you can’t find on the web, please let us know and we’l upload it for you.
EdicionesDelantal’s logo is made in two parts: el title in Courier New, and the sound waves from the chorus CoroDelantal of New York saying homophonically “CoroDelantal”, idea of artist Merche Blasco.